We are UV Absorber A plus CAS:302776-68-7 manufacturer and supplier in China, Pls send inquiry of to firstname.lastname@example.org of visit www.nbinno.com our official website should you have any interests
SPECIFICATIONS AND PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
PRODUCT FEATURES AND APPLICATIONS
* UV A Plus is a new photostable organic UV Absorber intended for long wavelength of UV A Spectrum(320-400nm maximum absorption peak is at 354 nm). It has good solubility in cosmetic oils and compatible with other ingredients like TiO2.
*Compared with UV 1789(AVOBENZONE) which go fragile and discomposed sharply after exposed to UV Radiation. UV A plus is of very good light stability and do not need to add HMS（HOMOSALATE）and MC80 Compound.
* UV A Plus is suggested to be used together with UV T150 for higher SPF
*Because of the high melting point (54℃) UVA Plus has to be remelted at 70℃ before being used
– With high absorption effect on UV A
– With strong protective effect for free radical produced by UV.
– Enhance the SPF value of UVB sunscreen
– With very good light stability maintain effectiveness for long time
HANDLING AND STORAGE
Keep container tightly closed and dry and storage in cool place
Related News: With the death toll surging past 300 and 14,300 cases confirmed, authorities across the country have activated the highest public health emergency response, stepping up screening of arrivals from Wuhan.Glycine, L-histidyl-L-arginyl-L-methionyl-L-arginyl-L-methionyl- With the death toll surging past 300 and 14,300 cases confirmed, authorities across the country have activated the highest public health emergency response, stepping up screening of arrivals from Wuhan.(S)-2-(benzylamino)-3-((3,4-dichlorobenzyl)oxy)-1-(4-(hydroxymethyl)-4-phenylpiperidin-1-yl)propan-1-one APIs are generally manufactured through a variety of processes that include.9-Bromoanthracene CAS:1564-64-3 The API can be directly formulated, and the intermediate can only be used to synthesize the next product. Only through the intermediate can the API be manufactured.Pre-approval Access Programs (also known as expanded access, early access, compassionate use, named patient supply) are regulatory-compliant processes permitting experimental agents in development to be made available upon the request of a physician or a patient for appropriate patients for whom no alternative treatment option exists in their country.