We are Resveratrol CAS:501-36-0 manufacturer and supplier in China, Pls send inquiry of to firstname.lastname@example.org of visit www.nbinno.com our official website should you have any interests
CAS No: 501-36-0
Product Name: Resveratrol
Density: 1.4±0.1 g/cm3
Boiling Point: 449.1±14.0 °C at 760 mmHg
Melting Point: 253-255°C
Molecular Formula: C14H12O3
Molecular Weight: 228.243
Flash Point: 222.3±14.7 °C
Exact Mass: 228.078644
Vapour Pressure: 0.0±1.1 mmHg at 25°C
Index of Refraction: 1.763
Storage condition: −20°C
Appearance: White powder
Particle Size: 100 Mesh
Solubility: Soluble In Methanol, Insoluble In Water
Melting point: 261℃-266℃
Loss On Drying: <0.5%
Residue On Drying: ≤1.0%
Heavy Metals: ≤10ppm
Residual Solvents: ≤0.01
Total Plate Count: ≤0.01
E.Coli: Negative: ≤100cfu/G
Total Impurities: ≤2.0%
Assay (Hplc): ≥98.0%
1. Resveratrol prevents cardiovascular disease by reducing the dual effects of platelet aggregation and lowering blood lipids, reducing myocardial damage and chronic ischemia.
2. Resveratrol can exert its antipyretic and analgesic therapeutic effects through various ways.
3. Resveratrol affects the discontinuous stages of carcinogenesis by regulating signal transduction pathways that control cell division and growth, apoptosis, inflammation, angiogenesis and metastasis.
4. Resveratrol is a natural antioxidant found in many plants. It mainly plays an antioxidant role by removing or inhibiting the generation of oxidative free radicals, thereby inhibiting lipid peroxidation and regulating related enzyme activities such as antioxidant functions. Can delay aging.
5. Resveratrol has a strong inhibitory effect on a variety of fungi such as Staphylococcus aureus, E. coli, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. On the other hand, anti-inflammatory experimental studies have shown that resveratrol achieves therapeutic effects by reducing platelet adhesion and altering platelet activity during the anti-inflammatory process.
Package: 25kg/drum, can also be designed according to customer requirements.
Storage: Store in cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place.
Related News: Myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) are conditions that can occur when the blood-forming cells in the bone marrow become dysfunctional and thus produce an inadequate number of circulating blood cells.Dimethoxymethylphenylsilane Take penicillin industrial salt and vitamin C as examples. They are the two strategic varieties of chemical raw materials in China, and they are also representatives of severe overcapacity.methyl 2,3-difluoroisonicotinate CAS:1353102-03-0 Therefore, the growth of the global pharmaceutical market has greatly affected the development of the entire intermediate and API industry.5-Methoxy-1-[4-(Trifluoromethyl)Phenyl]-1-Pentanone CAS:61718-80-7 Therefore, the growth of the global pharmaceutical market has greatly affected the development of the entire intermediate and API industry.According to statistics, in the ten years from 2008 to 2017, a total of 13 “China Class 1” small-molecule chemical drugs were independently researched and developed by domestic enterprises in China and approved by the CFDA; in 2018, there were 10 varieties of domestic Class 1 new drugs. Approved for listing in China.