We are Nucleating Agent NA30 CAS:35658-27-6 manufacturer and supplier in China, Pls send inquiry of to email@example.com of visit www.nbinno.com our official website should you have any interests
SPECIFICATIONS AND PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
PRODUCT FEATURES AND APPLICATIONS
* NA300 is hydrazides type nucleating agent intended for PLA.
* NA300 has good compatibility with PLA and can be dissolved into PLA at process temperature. NA 300 can crystallizes firstly in resins and form nanometer size filiform crystal then induce epitaxial crystalline to achieve fast crystalline.
* NA300 can shorten crystallization time significantly improve thermal stability flexural modulus and surface gloss.
* NA300 can be used in indirect food packing material. It is also effective in biodegradable aliphatic polyester like PHAs PBS.
* NA300 could deactivate heavy metal ion and prohibit degradation caused by heavy metal ion because of its hydrazides structure which can stabilize resins.
*Suggested dosage 0.5-1.5phs. Dispersion agent can be used in PLA resins to improve its homodisperse.
20KG CARTON 500KG/PALLET
HANDLING AND STORAGE
Keep container tightly closed and dry and storage in cool place
Related News: Indonesia is suspending its visa-free travel for Chinese citizens and barring passengers who have visited mainland China in the past 14 days.7-Ethoxy-2,2-dimethyl-5-(4-nitro-phenyl)-1-oxa-5,6-diaza-spiro[2.4]hept-6-en-4-one There are however certain APIs that are unknown and so require additional substances that work in conjunction with the API to produce the required effect.2,3-dihydrobenzofuran Since first being reported in the city of Wuhan, where it is believed to have originated at a seafood market, the virus has not provoked unusual symptoms in people who have been diagnosed.[4-(4-fluorophenyl)-2-[methyl(methylsulfonyl)amino]-6-propan-2-ylpyrimidin-5-yl]methyl-triphenylphosphanium,bromide China considers self-ruled Taiwan to be part of its territory and has long sought to limit its diplomatic relations and recognition at international bodies such as the W.H.O.China considers self-ruled Taiwan to be part of its territory and has long sought to limit its diplomatic relations and recognition at international bodies such as the W.H.O.