We are kojic acid CAS:501-30-4 manufacturer and supplier in China, Pls send inquiry of to email@example.com of visit www.nbinno.com our official website should you have any interests
CAS No: 501-30-4
Product Name: kojic acid
Density: 1.5±0.1 g/cm3
Boiling Point: 401.7±45.0 °C at 760 mmHg
Melting Point: 152-155 °C(lit.)
Molecular Formula: C6H6O4
Molecular Weight: 142.11
Flash Point: 179.9±22.2 °C
Exact Mass: 142.026611
Vapour Pressure: 0.0±2.1 mmHg at 25°C
Index of Refraction: 1.607
Storage condition: Refrigerator
Stability: Stable. Combustible. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
Water Solubility: SOLUBLE
Appearance: Almost White Crystalline powder
Melting Point: 152-156 °C
Loss on Drying : ≤0.5%
Residue on Ignition: ≤0.1%
Heavy Metal(Pb): ≤3ppm
1. Kojic acid has a very wide range of applications in food production. In the past, kojic acid has been used in fats and oils to prevent rancidity because of its antioxidant properties. In recent literature, kojic acid has a bactericidal and insect-resistant effect. It has obvious effects as a food preservative, preservative, and color protection agent, and can replace chemical Preservatives are widely used in the color protection of meat food processing, the preservation of fruits and vegetables, and the sterilization and preservation of raw foods. They can also be used as cut flower retention agents to extend the preservation and shelf life of flowers. The addition of kojic acid in foods will not affect its own taste, aroma and texture, but can also prevent the conversion of nitrite into nitrosamines that are carcinogenic to humans. This hindering or inhibiting effect on cured meat products The upgrading and upgrading has very important significance. In terms of agricultural production, kojic acid can be used as a biological pesticide, a pesticide, and a biological fertilizer. Regardless of spraying or root application, it has a significant effect on increasing the yield and income of food and vegetables.
2. As a raw material for food flavoring agent maltol and ethyl maltol.
3. Kojic acid can be used as a raw material for the production of cephalosporin antibiotics.
4. Kojic acid has a wide range of applications in food processing, but also has better freckle and whitening beauty effects. Kojic acid and its derivatives such as acetate have certain antibacterial properties, have no one-time and cumulative irritation to the skin, and can be used as preservatives in cosmetics and food. Can strongly absorb ultraviolet rays, can be used alone or in combination with various sunscreen products such as soap. It can treat and prevent the formation of skin stains such as liver spots, and the effect is obvious when the dosage is 1 to 2.5%. Helps maintain humidity and reduces skin wrinkles. Application in hair products to remove dandruff.
5. Kojic acid can be used as a raw material for flavoring and making larchin and ethyl larchin.
Package: 25kg/drum, can also be designed according to customer requirements.
Storage: Store in cool place. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place.
Related News: U.S. drugmaker Gilead dominates the HIV market and it will keep up the pressure with fast-growing Biktarvy, which was approved early last year.3489-28-9 Retrogenix holds two Queen’s Awards for Enterprise, the UK’s most prestigious acknowledgement of business performance. The company is headquartered near Manchester, UK, and has an office in Cambridge, MA.VINILMETHYLBIS (METHYLETHYLKETOXIMINO) SILANE CAS:72721-10-9 In recent years, there has been a relatively concentrated concentration of intermediate companies listed on the capital market. Most of the fund-raising projects are aimed at breaking through the bottleneck of production capacity to meet growing demand, and the entire industry has shown a vigorous development momentum.Cloruro de 3-cloropivaloilo CAS:4300-97-4 At the same time, experts said that API companies need to increase investment in environmental protection, carry out industrial upgrades, improve processes, improve pollution treatment capabilities, and then achieve sustainable development in the future, and seize structural opportunities.It is delivered to hospitals and pharmacies until it reaches the patient.