We are Dimethyloctadecyl[3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl]ammonium chloride CAS:27668-52-6 manufacturer and supplier in China, Pls send inquiry of to firstname.lastname@example.org of visit www.nbinno.com our official website should you have any interests
Chemical Name:Dimethyloctadecyl[3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl]ammonium chloride
Physical and Chemical Properties:
Index of Refraction:1.3889;
Appearance:Colorless transparent liquid
Dimethyloctadecyl[3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl]ammonium chloride CAS:27668-52-6 (Bactericide) is the same type of antibacterial, mildew and deodorant as Dow Corning DC-5700 and AEM5700. It is one of the best recognized antibacterial agents. It is environmentally friendly and has a broad spectrum of antibacterial and bactericidal functions. A variety of bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus (representative of Gram's recessive bacteria), bacteria (representative of Gram's recessive bacteria), fungi, Trichophyton acnes (representative of common skin bacteria), and mycophytes (representative of common molds) )) Completely strong inhibition and killing effect, and after combining with fabric, it has good washability and stability. Because this organic quaternary ammonium salt has 3 functional groups, it can be firmly like a claw. " After catching the "acting substance", its bactericidal effect is still more than 96% after being washed 50 times or left for more than 1 year. Can be widely used in bed sheets, pillow towels, pillow cores, underwear, underwear, socks, insoles and feminine sanitary finishing and wood, cement concrete anti-mildew treatment, ship anti-algae antibacterial treatment, etc. This product has been tested by Guangzhou Microbiology Research and Testing Center and proved to be safe, non-toxic and non-thorny to human skin.
Dimethyloctadecyl[3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl]ammonium chloride CAS:27668-52-6 (Bactericide) main components:
Chemical name: 3- [Trimethoxysilyl] propyldimethyloctadecylammonium chloride
Solvents: Alcohol and ester solvents such as methanol, isopropanol, propylene carbonate, and propylene glycol can be used.
It is recommended to use propylene carbonate, propylene glycol solvents, non-explosive and flammable materials, non-toxic liquids, and non-dangerous materials.
Dimethyloctadecyl[3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl]ammonium chloride CAS:27668-52-6 (Bactericide) main technical indicators and physical properties:
Appearance: The original liquid is light yellow or amber liquid at normal temperature (15 degrees), and the replacement liquid is colorless.
Transparent aqueous solution; the original solution gradually becomes a gelatinous solid under the low temperature in winter (about 10 ° C), and can be dissolved by heating in an air conditioner or taking out the heated water and stirring when using.
PH: 6.0-8.0 (2% aqueous solution)
Active matter content: (42.0 ± 1.0)%
Crystallization: easily soluble in water at room temperature (20-40 ℃)
Specific gravity: 0.90-1.00
High temperature of working fluid after replacement: below 200 ℃
Toxicity test: tested by Guangzhou Institute of Microbiology, this product is non-toxic. Acute oral poisoning
Sex test LD50> 5000mg / kg, no special symptoms in animal tests.
Skin irritation: tested by Guangzhou Institute of Microbiology, this product is non-irritating to the skin. White guinea pigs were tested for one-time skin irritation, and the results were non-irritating.
Small inhibitory concentration:
It has broad-spectrum antibacterial properties. As tested by Guangzhou Institute of Microbiology, the antibacterial concentration of bacteria represented by Staphylococcus aureus, E. coli, and Candida albicans is less than 100PPM.
Can be used in various types of natural fiber fabrics and synthetic fiber fabrics, blended fabrics, leather, carpets, tapestries, etc. as antibacterial, mildew and deodorant finishing agents and furniture, wood, and even the bottom of the ship and other areas that require mildew and antibacterial.
1. Dilute with water: Reduce the concentration of Dimethyloctadecyl[3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl]ammonium chloride CAS:27668-52-6 (Bactericide) with water by 20 to 30 times to 1% to 3%, and use it instantly and evenly; at low temperature, the original solution will form a gelatinous paste, and it will be poured out of the barrel after heating and melting, or paste. Stirring the stock solution with warm water (about 40 degrees) is more conducive to dissolution.
2. The stock solution should be used for cash. When used up on the day, the antibacterial agent will aggregate when placed in water and lose its antibacterial effect.
Application method introduction:
First, Dimethyloctadecyl[3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl]ammonium chloride CAS:27668-52-6 (Bactericide) is used for antibacterial finishing of fabrics:
Dimethyloctadecyl[3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl]ammonium chloride CAS:27668-52-6 (Bactericide) can be used for antibacterial finishing of all kinds of fabrics, including natural fiber fabrics such as cotton, linen, wool, silk and various synthetic fiber fabrics including nylon, nylon, nylon, vinylon, spandex, and various blended fabrics such as cotton / The treatment is different according to the form and packaging of the fabric. For example, knitted fabrics are treated by liquid soaking. For woven fabrics, padding-drying-fungicide stock solution is used as follows: The weight gain of liquid absorption is 100% (that is, 100 kg of cotton fabric, 200 kg after washing and 100 kg weight gain), then add 100 kg of fabric, add 2 kg of antibacterial agent instead of 98 kg of water, and use it. After adding, the fabric is first subjected to boiled desizing → mercerizing → dyeing → drying → balance, and then antibacterial treatment is performed. In order to make the antibacterial effect of the treated fabric washable, generally, the amount of antibacterial agent needs to be appropriately increased to 2% of the fabric. To make the antibacterial agent firmly combined with the fabric, it is necessary to add a high baking process after drying. According to the type of fabric, the baking temperature is 150-160 ° C, and it is maintained for 3-7 minutes. Antibacterial finishing can also be treated in the same bath as dyes, waterproofing agents, softeners, and adhesives, but you must pay attention to the ionic types of dyes, waterproofing agents, softeners, etc. Cationic and non-ionic additives do not affect the antibacterial properties of the final product. Performance, if it is anionic, special attention must be paid, because the cationic antibacterial agent reacts with the resonance type auxiliary agent, which will consume the antibacterial agent and affect the antibacterial effect. The various additives that have not been used must undergo a small test before being used in large quantities to see how compatible they are.
Take polyester, cotton or their blended woven fabrics as an example for antibacterial finishing:
1. The woven fabrics are first debossed by boiling → washed with water (50-60 ° C) so that the fabric does not contain any slurry, oil stains (slurry, oil stains can affect the binding fastness of the antibacterial agent to the fabric) → dyeing → washing → baking Dry → Balance (more than one day at 65% relative humidity)
2. Preparation of padding working fluid: Weigh out the dry weight of the treated fabric first, and then prepare the weight of Dimethyloctadecyl[3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl]ammonium chloride CAS:27668-52-6 (Bactericide) according to 2 ~ 3% of the dry weight of the fabric. Then use deionized water to dissolve the antibacterial agent Dimethyloctadecyl[3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl]ammonium chloride CAS:27668-52-6 (Bactericide), stir and dissolve in deionized water at 30-50 ° C, the concentration should be 2% ~ 3%, the temperature should be 30-50 ° C, the pH of the antibacterial agent working solution is 6.0-7.0, Too high, poor working fluid stability.
3. Fabric unwinding operation, control the pressing pressure, and ensure that the wetness of the fabric after padding increases to about 100%. The press is usually a three-roller press. In order for the antibacterial liquid to be fully absorbed by the fabric, it is generally two-impregnated, two-rolled, or three-impregnated, three-rolled. The speed and tension of the fabric are well controlled. The speed is mainly determined by the drying and baking time. The fabric is too thick, slow to dry, and the speed should be reduced. The fabric is thin and fast to dry. Under the condition that the baking time is sufficient, the speed can be accelerated. After the fabric is baked at 150-160 ° C for 3-7 minutes, after the stack is left for a certain period of time, the physical indicators and antibacterial detection are sampled. Antibacterial washing test can use bromophenol blue as an indicator. Because bromine first drops a few drops of the rare bromophenol blue indicator on the antibacterial finished fabric after drying at 110 ° C, and then washed several times to see if the blue color on the fabric exists. If there is still blue, it means There is also an antibacterial agent on the fabric. If the blue color is gone, it means that the antibacterial agent is gone. These methods can be used to test the antibacterial washability of fabrics treated with the Dimethyloctadecyl[3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl]ammonium chloride CAS:27668-52-6 (Bactericide) antibacterial agent.
Second, Dimethyloctadecyl[3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl]ammonium chloride CAS:27668-52-6 (Bactericide) hydrophilic antibacterial agent, used for hydrophilic antibacterial finishing of fabrics:
The fabric finished with Dimethyloctadecyl[3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl]ammonium chloride CAS:27668-52-6 (Bactericide) is too long for the hydrophobic group to be a long chain of eighteen carbon atoms, plus three methoxy groups on the silicon atom, so that the three silicon oxides formed after the heat treatment generate cross-links. The interlinked structure reduces the hydrophilicity of the fabric, and reduces the sweat absorption of underwear and sanitary products. In this way, the researchers of our company developed a special active hydrophilic silicone oil and Dimethyloctadecyl[3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl]ammonium chloride CAS:27668-52-6 (Bactericide) antibacterial agent in the same bath treatment, so that the finishing fabric is antibacterial and sweat-absorbing. , While enhancing the antibacterial properties of the finishing fabric. This technology has been applied for national invention. In hydrophilic antibacterial finishing, the amount of Dimethyloctadecyl[3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl]ammonium chloride CAS:27668-52-6 (Bactericide) is 2 ~ 3.0% of the fabric, and the amount of active hydrophilic silicone oil is 50% of Dimethyloctadecyl[3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl]ammonium chloride CAS:27668-52-6 (Bactericide), which can make the treated fabric have sufficient hydrophilicity. The process is the same as before.
This product is non-drink, please pay attention to it, it is not easy to substitute for children, and it is clearly marked.
If you accidentally get into your eyes, rinse with water or consult a doctor.
Related News: The company’s product reserves are rich, with more than one hundred varieties in various categories from intermediates to APIs. At present, the grays and anti-hepatitis C series intermediates are steadily advancing, which will ensure future growth.5581-66-8 Countries across Asia, Europe, Australia and North America have also had confirmed cases, including the UK.N-acetilmorfolina CAS:1696-20-4 Countries across Asia, Europe, Australia and North America have also had confirmed cases, including the UK.1,3,5,7-tetramethylcyclotetrasiloxane Countries across Asia, Europe, Australia and North America have also had confirmed cases, including the UK.Countries across Asia, Europe, Australia and North America have also had confirmed cases, including the UK.