We are TEP manufacturer and supplier in China, Pls send inquiry of to firstname.lastname@example.org of visit www.nbinno.com our official website should you have any interests
Flame retardant TEP
Phosphoric acid triethyl ester
Flame retardant TEP
Countertype or Equivalent:
Appearance: Colorless and transparent liquid Content: ≥99.5%
Acid value, mgKOH/g: ≤0.05
This product is widely used as a plasticizer for rubber and plastics, as a raw material for the preparation of agricultural pesticides, as an ethylating agent, and as a catalyst for the production of ketene.
Triethyl phosphate is used in a wide variety of applications, for example as an auxiliary in textiles and paper products, as a plasticizer in plastics and coatings, as a non-reactive flame retardant, hardener and accelerator, lubricant, flotation agent, defoamer, emulsifier, stabilizer or extractant.
Triethyl phosphate is a high boiling point solvent, a plasticizer for rubber and plastics, and a catalyst. It is also used as a raw material for the preparation of pesticides and insecticides. It is used as an ethylating agent for the production of ketene.
(1) Catalysts: xylene isomer catalysts; olefin polymerization catalysts; catalysts for the manufacture of tetraethyl lead; catalysts for the manufacture of carbodiimides; Ketone catalyst; catalyst for the polymerization of styrene and conjugated diene compounds; if used in the polymerization of terephthalic acid and ethylene glycol, it can prevent fiber discoloration.
(2) Solvents: solvents for cellulose nitrate and cellulose acetate; solvents for maintaining the life of organic peroxide catalysts; solvents for dispersing fluorinated ethylene; peroxide agents as curing catalysts for polyester resins and epoxy resins and thinner.
(3) Stabilizers: chlorine-based insecticides and stabilizers; stabilizers for phenolic resins; solid agents for sugar alcohol resins.
(4) Synthetic resin: curing agent of xylenol formaldehyde resin; softener of phenolic resin used in shell molds; softener of vinyl chloride; plasticizer of vinyl acetate polymer; flame retardant.
(5) Triethyl phosphate (fire retardant TEP) is a high boiling point solvent, a plasticizer for rubber and plastics, and is also used as a raw material for the preparation of pesticides and pesticides, and is used as an ethylating agent and ketene production. In Japan, 70% of the product is used for catalyst.
Packing: 200-220kg/galvanized iron drum
Storage conditions: This product is stored in a dry and ventilated warehouse; keep away from sunlight; avoid fire; avoid moisture, and keep it sealed.
Hazard classification 8
Related products: 3-((2-isopropyl-1H-imidazol-1-yl)methyl)-9-methyl-1,2,3,9-tetrahydro-4H-carbazol-4-one manufacturer / 4-Thiazolidinone, 2-(1-naphthalenyl)-3-octyl- supplier / 2-(3,6-Dioxo-cyclohexa-1,4-dienyl)-2-methyl-propionic acid producer