We are Antioxidant 101 CAS:1261240-30-5 manufacturer and supplier in China, Pls send inquiry of to firstname.lastname@example.org of visit www.nbinno.com our official website should you have any interests
SPECIFICATIONS AND PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
PRODUCT FEATURES AND APPLICATIONS
* Antioxidant AO 101 is carbon free radical scavenger and efficiently stabilizes the Melt Flow Index (MFI) and significantly reduces yellowing , with good color protection performance.
* Antioxidant AO 101 can help reduce monomer residue in Polystyrene and copolymers of polystyrene.
*When used together with phosphite antioxidant and hindered phenol antioxidants, TREULICHT AO 101 can effectively improve anti-aging performance and reduce dosage of hindered phenol antioxidants ,when traditional systems (phosphite+hindered phenol antioxidant) can not achieve .
* Antioxidant AO 101 can improve properties of BOPP in processing, anti-aging and optical performance.
* Antioxidant AO 101 has good thermal stability(TGA 10% loss at 323℃)
* Antioxidant AO 101 has good anti-phenolic yellow performance and can improve anti-scorching property in PU Forming process.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
Keep container tightly closed and dry and storage in cool place
Related News: Christopher Coleman, assistant professor of infection immunology at Nottingham University, told Sky News: “They get their name because under the electron microscope there’s a bright ring around the central core of the virus, like the sun essentially.”7,7-Dimethyl-bicyclo[3.2.0]hept-3-en-6-one Fate Therapeutics’ iPSC product platform is supported by an intellectual property portfolio of over 250 issued patents and 150 pending patent applications. 1-hexyl-2,3-dimethylimidazolium bromide Fate Therapeutics’ iPSC product platform is supported by an intellectual property portfolio of over 250 issued patents and 150 pending patent applications.1-(4-chloro-phenyl)-4-isopropyl-5-oxo-4,5-dihydro-1H-[1,2,4]triazole-3-carboxylic acid methyl ester Under the terms of the agreement, ICIG will purchase substantially all of the pharmaceutical intermediates business, excluding the drug delivery technologies portion of the business.Domestic API companies cooperate with major international companies through commissioned processing, patent transfer, and joint venture production.